Are you forgot your DEXP mobile password? Do you want to reset your PIN? Or Do you want to unlock your android mobile?
Here is the best solution for it.
There are only a few solutions for recover password. If you don’t want your personal data, You can Reset your mobile easily.
Please note that Factory Reset deletes all your mobile data permanently. You can not recover it later.
You need some basic knowledge about Hard reset. So read Things To Consider Before Hard Reset Your Mobile. These points will help you to unlock your locked mobile Easily.
DEXP Ixion X 4.7 Hard Reset – Recovery Mode
Hard reset deletes all your mobile data. So you need to Backup Android Data before a reset.
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format done on your mobile.
After Hard reset, you can Restore Android Data.
How to factory Reset DEXP Ixion X 4.7
Factory data reset will erase all your data. So you need to Backup Android Data before a reset. To perform a device factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. Enter password or PIN or pattern, If it will ask.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset Option.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen or pattern lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your Device.
After Factory reset, you can Restore Android Data.
DEXP Ixion X 4.7 PIN or Pattern Unlock:
Using a Google security question to reset password (Unlock PIN)
In order to reset the lock screen pattern with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This Password reset method only works’s on DEXP android devices.
- After a number of failed attempts done on your DEXP mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it shows Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Using your primary Gmail account to unlock the screen pattern
This reset method only works’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow link Google Account Recovery for Android.
Contact DEXP Customer Services to Getting Password
If you can not solve your problem, please contact DEXP Customer Services.
General Questions & Answers
1) Is it possible to recover my DEXP mobile password?
2) Will I recover my data after Factory reset?
3) Is there any Reset button available for Hard reset?
4) What to do, When I get No Command prompt?
A) Please contact customer service.