Oppo R11 Forgot Password Reset Or Unlock. If you forgot Oppo mobile Password or PIN or Pattern lock, We help you to reset your password or PIN easily for free. If you hard reset your mobile, All data will be deleted.
So you need to reset your mobile phone without losing data like contacts, images and apps etc. Here, we are providing best password reset methods to recover your Oppo R11 password or Pattern.
Search Keywords :
How to reset my password of Oppo R11. How to recovery my mobile password. Oppo R11 Remove security code. Unlock my mobile pattern or PIN. Oppo R11 Password Reset. Unlock pattern lock.Where is mobile reset button. Reset code of android OS, Windows OS and Apple OS mobiles. My forgotten phone password.
Oppo R11 Hard Reset :
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format done on your mobile.
Oppo R11 Password Reset Methods:
Method 1 : Using a Google security question to reset password (screen unlock pattern) of Oppo R11
In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This Password reset method is only work’s on Oppo android devices
- After number of failed attempts done on your Oppo mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it’s show Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 : Using your primary Google account (Gmail account) to unlock the screen pattern of Oppo R11
This reset method is only work’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link
Method 3 : Contact Oppo Customer Services to Get Password of Oppo R11
If you can not solve your problem, please contact Oppo Customer Services. Follow below link to go Oppo official website.
>>>>> Not available
Method 4 : Using Android Tools and Drivers to reset password of Oppo R11
- Download Android Tools and Drivers.
Download Link : Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android tools and Drivers manually.
- Drivers will create a short cut on your desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers/Android Multi tool/Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Note : Things to consider Before Reset or unlock password of android phone.
- Recharge your phone battery above 50%
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd card (Memory card) because while rebooting it may be format all your data.
- Switch off/power off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Follow above procedures one by one
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Reset Face or PIN Lock :
If you want only reset your face or PIN lock. Just follow below steps.
Type 2 or 3 then press the enter to Reset face or PIN lock of your mobile.
Note : If above methods are not working, Please Hard Reset your mobile. Follow below link for Hard reset methods.