Are you forgot your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 mobile password? Do you want to reset your PIN? Or Do you want to unlock Redmi Y1 android mobile?
Here is the best solution for it.
There are only a few solutions for recover password. If you don’t want your personal data, You can Reset your mobile easily.
Please note that Factory Reset deletes all your mobile data permanently. You can not recover it later.
You need some basic knowledge about Hard reset. So read Things To Consider Before Hard Reset Your Mobile. These points will help you to unlock your locked mobile Easily.
How to Unlock Xiaomi Redmi Y1
Here are the links for
Follow the steps below:
- Download the Mi Unlock app to PC, and sign in with your Mi Account.
- Switch off your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click “Unlock”.
Redmi Y1 Hard Reset :
- Turn off your phone.
- Next, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button
- Then, select your language.
- Then, select option: “wipe and reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option “Wipe All data” option and select “Yes”.
- Success, Format done on your mobile.
How to Factory Reset Redmi Y1
Factory data reset will erase all your data. So you need to Backup Android Data before a reset. To perform a device factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. Enter password or PIN or pattern, If it will ask.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset Option.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen or pattern lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your Device.
After Factory reset, you can Restore Android Data.
Redmi Y1 Pattern Unlock:
Google security question to screen unlock pattern of Xiaomi Redmi Y1
In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This Password reset method only works’s on Redmi android devices
- After the number of failed attempts done on your Xiaomi mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it shows Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Primary Google account to unlock the screen pattern of Redmi Y1
This reset method only works’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link
Android Tools and Drivers to reset password of Red mi Y1
- Download Android Tools and Drivers.
Download Link: Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android tools and Drivers manually.
- Drivers will create a short cut on your desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers/Android Multi tool/Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Note : Things to consider Before Reset or unlock password of android phone.
- Recharge your phone battery above 50%
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd card (Memory card) because while rebooting it may be format all your data.
- Switch off/power off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Follow above procedures one by one
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Reset Face or PIN Lock :
If you want only reset your face or PIN lock. Just follow below steps.
Type 2 or 3 then press the enter to Reset face or PIN lock of your mobile.
Note : If above methods are not working, Please Hard Reset your mobile. Follow below link for Hard reset methods.