Factory Reset is a process of deleting all data like media, contacts, and apps etc. All settings restore to Factory defaults. You will not recover data later.
How to factory Reset Android Mobile
Factory data reset will erase all your data. To perform a device factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. Enter password or PIN or pattern, If it will ask.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset Option.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen or pattern lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your Device.
Android Mobile Hard Reset:
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format done on your mobile.