Google Account Recovery for Android. Do you forgot your gmail account password ? Here is the official link for password recovery. You can recover your google account with phone number or by answering security questions etc.
Google Account Recovery for Android :
If you lost your password, Here You can Recover your google account with following methods. We are also provide official link for google account recovery page at the bottom of the post.
1) Using a Google security question to reset password
In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This Password reset method is only work’s on Android devices
- After number of failed attempts done on your Android mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it’s show Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
2) Using your primary Google account (Gmail account)
This reset method is only work’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link.
3) Google (Gmail) account Recovery Official Link :
If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link