Do you want to unlock your mobile? OR Do you want to speed up your mobile?
Here are the best solutions for your problems.
You can easily Hard Reset your LG K7 android mobile.
Please note that Factory Reset delete all your mobile data. So before format your mobile please Backup all your data.
You need some basic knowledge about Hard reset. So read Things To Consider Before Hard Reset Your Mobile. These points will help you to unlock your locked mobile Easily.
- Lg k7 hard Reset
- How to factory reset lg k7
- How to reset lg k7
- master reset lg k7
- lgms330 hard reset
- Lg k7 recovery mode
- How to hard reset Lg metro PCs
How to Factory Reset LG K7
Factory data reset will erase all your data. So you need to Backup Android Data before a reset. To perform a device factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
- Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. Enter password or PIN or pattern, If it will ask.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset Option.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen or pattern lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your Device.
After Factory reset, you can Restore Android Data.
LG K7 Hard Reset Methods:
1) How to Hard Reset LG K7 mobile – Recovery Mode
Hard reset deletes all your mobile data. So you need to Backup Android Data before a reset.
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format done on your mobile.
After Hard reset, you can Restore Android Data.
2) Google security question to unlock screen pattern of LG K7
In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection on your mobile device. This Password reset method only works’s on LG android devices
- After a number of failed attempts done on your LG mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it shows Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
3) Primary Google account to unlock the screen pattern of LG K7
This reset method only works’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to reset your password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info: If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link
4) Contact LG Customer Service to Reset password
If you can not solve your problem, please contact LG Customer Services.
5) Using Android Tools and Drivers to Hard reset LG K7
- Download Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android tools and Drivers manually to your Computer.
- Drivers will create a short cut on your Computer desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_DriversAndroid Multi toolAndroid Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Steps For Hard Reset with Android Tools And Drivers :
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd card (Memory card) because while Hard reset it may be format all your data.
- Switch off/power off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Follow above procedures one by one until get boot mode.
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Hard Reset or Format:
Type 5, then press the enter to wipe all data. Then Wait for a while, Hard Reset done on your LG mobile.
General Questions & Answers
1) Is it possible to recover my LG mobile password?
2) Will I recover my data after Factory reset?
3) Is there any Reset button available for Hard reset?
4) What to do, When I get No Command prompt?
A) Please contact customer service.