Samsung GT-i5700 Hard Reset. You can easily format your samsung mobile phone for free without software knowledge. Here we are providing best reset methods. Also provide Hard reset with android tools and drivers.
Search Keywords :
Samsung GT-i5700 Hard Reset. Samsung GT-i5700 firmware. Samsung GT-i5700 flash file. How to Hard Reset Samsung GT-i5700.
Samsung GT-i5700 Hard Reset :
- Turn off your phone.
- Next Press and Hold
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Success. Format done on your mobile.
Samsung GT-i5700 Format Code :
Note : Only works on some samsung models.
- Make you sure, that your mobile phone is on.
- Then tap this code on your phone : *2767*3855#
Hard Reset Samsung GT-i5700 – Android Tools & Drivers :
Here is best method to Hard reset your Samsung Mobile with Android Tools and Drivers. Format your Samsung GT-i5700 mobile with android tools and drivers. Don’t need any programming knowledge. Only computer knowledge is enough. Follow below steps to format your phone.
- Download Android Tools and Drivers from below link.
Download Link : Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android tools software manually to your PC.
- Drivers will create a short cut on your Computer desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers/Android Multi tool/Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up menu.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Now turn your mobile device into fast boot mode :
- Switch off Or Turn off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off / on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off / on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Follow above procedures one by one until get boot mode on your mobile.
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Now you are successfully connected your mobile to PC. Then follow below steps to reset your mobile.
Samsung GT-i5700 Android Mobile Hard Reset or Format :
Type 5, then press the enter. Then wait for a while to Hard Reset your Samsung GT-i5700 mobile.
Note : You can also recover your password or PIN without losing data of your Samsung phone. Follow below link to reset your PIN or Pattern.
<<<<<< Please Share & Leave Your Comment >>>>>>