Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 Hard Reset. All reset methods are available here. You can easily hard reset your android mobile for free. Please note, all data will be erased after hard reset. Please try all methods one by one until reset your mobile phone.
Search Keywords :
Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 hard reset code. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 hard reset. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 hard reset gsm forum. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 hard reset code. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 hard reset button. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 format key. Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 format code. how to format Sony Xperia Z1 C6903. Reset software and secret keys.
Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 Hard Reset :
- Power off/ Switch off your mobile.
- After that press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu.
- Next, choose option Recovery from menu using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
Note : If Volume Up button doesn’t work, then use Power button to select.
- Now you will see yellow triangle and Android mobile logo.
- Then press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
- Please use Volume buttons to select option “wipe data / factory reset”, and confirm that using Power button.
- Select option “Yes — delete all user data”. from list.
- After that accept “reboot system now”.
- Turn off/ Shut down your mobile phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down button.
- Then press and release Power button.
- Next you will see reset menu.
- Choose option Clear Storage using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Up to confirm operation.
This method need that you have previously enabled Android Device Manager on your Xperia device. Also, Your mobile device must have an active Internet connection . A full factory data reset is performed when you choose this method.
All content on your Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 device will be deleted. In some cases, the content on the Micro SD card might not get erased during an Android Device Manager reset. Any way please remove your Sd card before reset.
Note : Make sure you know your Google account (Gmail account) username and password. Depending on your security settings, your Sony Xperia device may lock after Hard Reset. Then you need to enter your Gmail account username and password in order to use the device.
If you forgot your google account username and password, You can recover it using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link to recover your credentials.
To reset the Xperia device using Android Device Manager
- In your computer or in your mobile browser, go to Google Android Device Manager.
- Sign in to the Google (Gmail) Account that you previously added to your device.
- If you have more than one android device, select the arrow next to the name of the device that you are locked out of.
- Select Erase option. Be aware that this method will permanently delete all of your data, like your apps, photos and music. After you erase the content of your Sony mobile device, Android Device Manager will no longer work on it.
- After you remotely reset the content of your device, you can set up your mobile device again with your Google account and a new screen lock.
Fourth Method : Using the Repair phone feature to reset the screen lock
You can reset your screen lock by using the Repair mobile phone/tablet feature in the PC Companion application (for Windows computers) or the Sony Bridge for Mac application (for Apple Mac computers).
Note : The Repair Mobile/tablet feature replaces the software in your device. All personal data stored in your mobile device will be lost.
Note : You need to enter your Google account username and password in order to use the device after reset.
To repair the device software using PC Companion
- Download the PC Companion program. Download from Official Link and install it on a Windows computer.
- Start the PC Companion program from your PC.
- Below Support Zone, click Start.
- Under Phone / Tablet Software Update, click Start, then click Repair my phone / tablet and follow the instructions on the screen to reset your mobile.
To repair the device software using Bridge for Mac
- Download the Sony Bridge for Mac program. Download from Official Link and install it on a Mac computer.
- Start the Sony Bridge for Mac program from your computer.
- Select Xperia > Repair Xperia device and follow the instructions on the screen in your PC.
- Switch Off/ Turn Off your mobile.
- Then Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + Power button together.
- When you see logo of your sony mobile phone, then release holded buttons.
- Now use Volume Down to go down, and Home key, or Power button to select.
- Select option “wipe data / factory reset” from list.
- Next choose “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After that select “reboot system now”.
- Success hard reset done on your mobile!
- First Check your device, that is it on.
- Now press the Mobile dialer and tap this code: *2767*3855#
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
- Power off / Switch off your mobile phone.
- Then turn it on until you see logo of Sony.
- Now the Blue LED will light up and you mobile phone will short vibrates.
- Next quickly keep tapping Volume Up button until you see Recovery mode menu.
- When you see this menu, Select option “wipe data/factory reset” from the list.
- After that confirm your choice by pressing option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- In the end tap “reboot system now“.
- Great. You are successfully done.