Motorola XT928 Forgot Password Reset Or Unlock. If you forgot mobile Password or PIN or Pattern lock, We are help you to reset your password or PIN easily for free. If you hard reset your mobile, complete data will be deleted. So you need to reset your mobile phone without losing data like contacts, images and apps etc. Here, we provide best methods to recover your Motorola XT928 password or Pattern.
Search Keywords :
How to reset my password of Motorola XT928. How to recovery my mobile password. Motorola XT928 Remove security code. Unlock my mobile pattern or PIN. Motorola XT928 Password Reset. Unlock pattern lock.Where is mobile reset button. Reset code of android OS, Windows OS and Apple OS mobiles. My forgotten phone password.
Motorola XT928 Password Reset Methods:
Method 1 : Using a Google security question to reset password (screen unlock pattern) of Motorola XT928
This Password reset method is only work’s on Motorola android devices. In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection (May be WiFi or Mobile Data) on your mobile device.
- After number of failed attempts done on your Motorola mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it’s show Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 : Using your primary Google account (Gmail account) to unlock the screen pattern of Motorola XT928
This reset method is only work’s on Android devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile Data) on your device to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 5 times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Important Info : If you forgot your Google account (Gmail) username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link
Method 3 : Using Android Tools and Drivers to reset password of Motorola XT928
- Download Android Tools and Drivers.
Download Link : Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android tools and Drivers manually.
- Drivers will create a short cut on your desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_DriversAndroid Multi toolAndroid Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Note : Things to consider Before Reset or unlock password of android phone.
- Recharge your phone battery above 50%
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd card (Memory card) because while rebooting it may be format all your data.
- Switch off/power off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Reset Face or PIN Lock :
If you want only reset your face or PIN lock. Just follow below steps.
Type 2 or 3 then press the enter to Reset face or PIN lock of your mobile.
Note : If above methods are not working, Please Hard Reset your mobile. Follow below link for Hard reset methods.
<<<<<< Please Share & Leave Your Comment >>>>>>