Sony Xperia E1 Forgot Password Reset Or Unlock. If you forgot mobile Password or PIN or Pattern lock, We are help you to reset your password or PIN easily for free. If you hard reset your mobile, complete data will be deleted. So you need to reset your mobile phone without losing data like contacts, images and apps etc. Here, we provide best methods to recover your Sony Xperia E1 password or Pattern.
Search Keywords :
How to reset my password of Sony Xperia E1. How to recovery my mobile password. Sony Xperia E1 Remove security code. Unlock my mobile pattern or PIN. Sony Xperia E1 Password Reset. Unlock pattern lock.Where is mobile reset button. Reset code of android OS, Windows OS and Apple OS mobiles. My forgotten phone password.
Sony Xperia E1 Password Reset Methods:
Method 1 : Using a Google security question to reset password or screen unlock pattern of Sony Xperia E1
This Password reset method is only work’s on some devices. In order to reset the lock screen pattern or reset your password with the help of your Google security questions, you must have an active Internet connection (May be WiFi or Mobile Data) on your mobile device.
- After number of failed attempts done on your mobile to unlock the device, tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Tap Answer question.
- Type the google security answer, then tap Unlock.
- If it’s show Yes or No, Tap Yes if you want to create a new unlock pattern (PIN) or Tap No if you don’t want to use a screen lock.
Method 2 : Using your primary Google account means Gmail account to unlock the screen pattern of Sony Xperia E1
This reset method is only work’s on some devices. You can reset the password (Pattern) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile Data) on your device to reset you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern five times, wait above 30 seconds, then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Sign in using your primary Google account (Gmail account) username and password.
- Draw a new unlock pattern or type password, then tap Continue.
- Again Draw the new unlock pattern or type password and tap Continue.
Method 3 : Using the my Xperia service to reset the screen lock of Sony Xperia E1
This method requires that you have previously enabled the my Xperia service on your Xperia mobile device. Also, the Xperia device must have an active Internet connection (Mobile Network or Wi-Fi). This method is only work’s on some devices.
Note : Important info if you use Xperia M4 Aqua, Xperia C4 or Xperia™ C4 Dual, Xperia M4 Aqua Dual. Before resetting the screen lock or Password, make sure you know your Google account username and password.
If you forgot your Google account username and password, you can recover using the Google Account Recovery page. Follow below link
- Go to myxperia.sonymobile.com from any Internet connected device, for example, from your computer or laptop.
- Sign in using the Sony Entertainment Network account or Google account (Gmail account) that you have set up on your device.
- Select the picture (Model) of your Xperia device under Your Devices.
- Click Lock or Change PIN to replace the current screen lock with a new PIN code or password.
- Follow the on screen instructions provided by the my Xperia service to reset your mobile PIN (Password).
If you still can’t reactivate your device, Contact Sony Mobile.
Method 4 : Using Android Tools and Drivers
- Download Android Tools and Drivers
- Install android Drivers manually
- Drivers will create a short cut on your desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_DriversAndroid Multi toolAndroid Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder.
- Then Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt.
Note : Things to know Before Reset or unlock password of android phone
- Recharge your phone battery above 70%
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd cards because while rebooting it may be format all your data.
- Switch off/power off your mobile
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume – , Volume + And Power button
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Then connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Reset Face or PIN Lock :
If you want only reset your face or PIN lock. Just follow below steps.
Type 2 or 3 then press the enter to Reset face or PIN lock of your mobile.
Note : If above methods are not working, Please Hard Reset your mobile. Follow below link for Hard reset methods.
<<<<<< Please Share & Leave Your Comment >>>>>>